Both yoga and bodywork are incredibly powerful tools that facilitate change and healing within the physical and the subtle bodies. Whether you are looking to reduce the symptoms and effects of chronic pain, relieve stress, bring a wider range of movement and balance into your body, or find new ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle; each session will bring you into a heightened sense of awareness and toward the healthiest version of yourself. Group classes will be a different environment vs. private sessions; however the intention is the same, we just approach it in a somewhat different manner.
Private sessions: During each customized session, we will focus on your health & healing goals. You will receive personalized, one-on-one teaching and mentorship based on your health, body composition, and lifestyle. Essential mindfulness of your individual needs and physical abilities will take place, while upholding a high standard of professionalism and safety.
Group Classes: Fusing a blend of physical postures, alignment, strengthening techniques, meditation, breath-work, and forms of bodywork we use the foundation of Traditional Hatha Yoga to create a unique and powerful environment for deep healing, stress relief and ease of mobility.
REASONS TO BOOK PRIVATE OR GROUP SESSIONS:
- Understand and experience the basics of yoga
- Improve existing yoga practice (i.e. master a challenging pose like headstand or a fundamental pose like downward dog or child's pose)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Develop or deepen a personalized meditation/breathwork/yoga practice
- Reduce the adverse effects of stress, anxiety, chronic pain and personal issues
- Improve overall well-being, cultivate emotional independence, improve joy and vibrancy
- Offset/reverse the effects of aging
- Tailor your practice to benefit a sport or profession
(i.e. improve golf swing, triathlon training, etc.)
- Learn how to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivate a practice to manage/improve health issues
(i.e. insomnia, low back pain, anxiety)
"Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy - you're right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body" - Abraham Hicks