- American Physical Therapy Association
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is a national professional organization representing more than 72,000 members. Its goal is to foster advancements in physical therapy practice, research, and education.
- International Pelvic Pain Society
The International Pelvic Pain Society is a professional organization to enhance and improve the treatment of a variety of diseases that cause pelvic pain in women.
- The Upledger Institute, Inc.
Founded by John E. Upledger, they offer workshops and clinical services in craniosacral therapy and other techniques.
- The National Vulvodynia Association
A nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of women who suffer from vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis syndrome (vestibulodynia) and other vulvar pain disorders through education, support, advocacy and research.
- American Cancer Society
- Institute of Physical Art
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- The Vulvar Pain Foundation
- Expert Pharmacy
- Interstitial Cystitis Association
- NOI (Neuro Orthopaedic Institute)
- IASP (International Association for the Study of Pain)